It is very difficult for herpes single to understand herpes and its mental, physical and emotional consequences. If you are one of those who still don’t feel like discussing herpes, then this article is just for you.
Herpes symptoms can be painful, and the sores or medical condition can worsen if proper care is not taken. Hence, it is very important to discuss herpes with your doctor, family, and friends. Do not shy away. People who love you would never care less for you because you have a medical condition. So spread your wings and live your life king-size.
Here are some of the herpes facts that will help you cope with it - Emotionally and Mentally.
- 3.7 Billion People around the world have HSV-1 under age 50. So you are not alone.
- A sum of $16 Billion is invested in the treatment of STIs across the US every year. So investing in your health, especially when you have herpes, should not scare you.
- 72% of the people suffering from herpes do not notice the early signs. So stop blaming yourself for knowing late.
- 43% of people feel mentally stressed when they get to know that they have herpes. So being worried or stress is normal for some time. However, do not get into depression. Talk to your doctor, friends, and family.
- 82% of people feel that their sex life would end with herpes. This is just a myth. Talk to your partner and doctor about the same.
So now, when you know you are not alone, we hope you are not scared anymore. There is no doubt that you are fighting a battle against herpes, but that does not define you. You can live your life quite amazingly even as herpes single.
Herpes symptoms and herpes outbreaks can never stop you from being what you truly want to be. You deserve a life full of happiness and fulfillment.
Here are some practical tips to make your life easy and happy:
- Wake up every morning and thank God for granting you another day. You can also meditate as an alternative.
- Do one good deep every day to make you feel happy.
- Spend some me-time every week to help your mind, body, and soul to feel alive.
We hope this article has benefited you in some way or the other. In conclusion, we would say that you, as herpes single are truly strong and amazing!